Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wholesale Herbs How Do I Find REAL Wholesale Providers For My Small Business And Not Just Marked Down Retail Prices?

How do I find REAL wholesale providers for my small business and not just Marked Down Retail Prices? - wholesale herbs

I started a business selling home accents, gifts, tea and Chinese herbs, and I need a supplier who sells wholesale in bulk to be found. I see things from the East, Middle East, zen especially Japan, India, China and Iran for "fun" of the store. The Good shipping prices would be nice too. =]
And it's a business! EBay sellers not or something like that.
Help please!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

The best is probably different distributors - as it will be difficult to find a wholesaler for the type of items you wish to sell. I have a search and found in tea, granted, I do not know if the wholesale prices for real as you want, but if you restrict your search to specific products, then you will probably be a little good chance.

Post a Comment