Friday, January 1, 2010

Safe Laxatives In Pregnancy Laxatives During Pregnancy? Constipation And Other Symptoms...?

Laxatives during pregnancy? Constipation and other symptoms...? - safe laxatives in pregnancy

Morning all ...

Quick question (s).
ALL laxatives are not safe during pregnancy? He seems to suffer from constipation and I wonder if there is anything I can do it, ... I think I need something to me "Go" and then I can do something to get me tips on a regular basis ... and advice on what is safe / dangerous during pregnancy? Much appreciated!

I am also 10 weeks and 1 days pregnant (I think!) And the only symptom I had was sore breasts / nipples ... my breasts are not bad spent the whole day, but my nipples are very sensitive lot every day, and today are not at all .... It is something to fear? "He stopped so suddenly one days?" Someone there? ...

I have my exams in 14 days and can not come soon enough, I've never been to the worst thing I fear with this pregnancy ... is an exemption to go forward and know that everything is correct (assuming / hoping that what I say !!)..

Finally, in the first analysis (12 weeks), they see thingsMidwives to examine how I, a weight? I'm in Scotland.
I wonder why they say, allows up to 2 hours for your appointment ... I was not sure if the midwife, things were just a few weeks away was when the height / weight, etc., etc.

Thanks again to everyone. x

1 comment:

Divine Oubliette said...

Try one or two tablespoons of olive oil that I always regularly.

Post a Comment