Thursday, January 14, 2010

Picture Burner Burning A Playable Picture Dvd With A Cd Burner. I Did It Once And Now Can't Rememeber How?

Burning a playable picture dvd with a cd burner. I did it once and now can't rememeber how? - picture burner

I have a Dell age of five years with a CD in stock. A few years ago I knew how to play to make a DVD burner, just the CD for just a picture to see it in my DVD player. (no films) that I read through all the previous answers, and say these people, you can not do. I have good and I do not know how I did it! There was something with the "language" I do not think so. Ideas? I think I downloaded everything. And even if I know what I mean, I need to make a DVD or is it just a CD work? Please, no "can not do that because I know there's a way ...

1 comment:

crazyesc... said...

I think we should get the CD in VCD format

Post a Comment