Saturday, February 13, 2010

Usb Flash Lots Of Small Files Slow Unable To Access External Hard Drive - Vipower HDD Network Storage?

Unable to access external hard drive - Vipower HDD Network Storage? - usb flash lots of small files slow

When I repair my old computer and backup data, the technician said it's better to burn than with an external hard drive to DVDs and I bought buy a ViPower Network Storage HDD (VPS - 3528Net for me). Then I bought a new laptop (Sony Vaio VGN-CS26G). I connected the drive via USB and it worked twice, then no.

I have tried with another USB cable and tried another outlet, but still nothing. When I plug my new laptop makes noise, because they recognize that something is not connected, but are not run automatically, as I show in my computer. The window does not respond when I do that. I've tried other units smaller, connect flash in touch and they all worked.

Why open the drive?Is it because he too fat? But it did not work before ... I have many things that I want to keep it ...

A million thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment