Sunday, February 7, 2010

Making Mirror Guitar I Want Some Guitar Advise?

I want some guitar advise? - making mirror guitar

1. What is the best combo should be collected and placed in a body at home.
(in the lookin 'for a burst of complaints and the background of screaching top of the neck)

2. How can I go with a kicker of a mirror of the pond with sand (you can do, no one has done before)

3. the extent to which use Buckethead

4. Are there any finger exercises you can do at UTS, to play the guitar.

Now that I am bombarded by a large number of questions have been attacked me with a lot of kick @ $ $ answers

1 comment:

d_tones0... said...

1. EMG. I have set the EMG-KH21 model and apply it in my generation who came out of a starter package. I have this project some time ago and everything was what I found, enough space to mount the 9-volt battery. It requires a 9-volt, but the original gave me lasted for 4 years + ... However, more play. It seems fantastic high and low.

Post a Comment