Monday, February 8, 2010

Black Pepper Mites 2010 HELP ME PLEASE! About Itchy Body And Scalp!!!?

HELP ME PLEASE! about itchy body and scalp!!!? - black pepper mites 2010

For about a month I have been plagued by uncontrollable itching. It all started with my scalp last fall. There was not much then I realized that my hair follicles had been followed by something like a soft brown circle by a line of light. I do not know what it was, and I have nothing too much. Then, a month ago, I started to notice that my arms itch. I want to feel a pang when I down a black spot and there was nothing, and like a bit too small. I decided that this is a "black pepper to be mites, but now I'm not so sure what I have. The same was in my hair follicles to last autumn has reached the hair follicles in my arms, legs, abdomen, face, ass, and probably my back (I can not access it) and on the scalp on the left. I need to know what it is. I express my parents take me to a doctor who did not take me because I believed it. But I'm afraid that this could be a serious illness.

4 comments:

DiorDoll said...

You should consult a physician. This could be a number of things. If your parents used to take you to find a friend to do it.

Lateralu... said...

If you are a doctor, you never know what might be and seems not very pleasant.

camorane... said...

i dont think its a serious, but I mite JST use moisturizing dry skin, but if it gets worse then go 2 the doctor

morningg... said...

sounds like honey, body lice and the mullet .. godbless

Post a Comment