Saturday, December 12, 2009

Free Poptropica Logins What Are Some Other Free Games Like Poptropica And Clubpenguin?

What are some other free games like poptropica and clubpenguin? - free poptropica logins

I am a member of clubpenguin (reserve a bit boring)
and I finished the whole world outside of Poptropica.
I do not play anything Disney, because frankly, that all Disney for children aged 6-9 years):
I'm looking for a game that is as much fun as Poptropica or games like .. Can you help me?
thank you (:

5 comments:

cast my cat or else said...

Halo 3 fun

bubbles8... said...

You can always try to Free Realms. It is free (as the name says) and is really funny. It is you (not concentrate entirely on the fight to hold different jobs) and it is very addictive.

They have not the health of your character much anxiety, so it's not necessarily follow all of two seconds.

They have incredibly detailed graphics, too! The detail is amazing!

Not really, or download the game, the game runs on your computer.

I recommend you try this page.

BaniRose... said...

Well, Comet and IMVU. I had two, but IMVU is bored, as he slowly on my computer - but the rules out of town! It's free and easy to download (yes, download) for an toob MyWebSeach thing that bothers me, but whatever.
It's crap graphics, but it is addictive because it works to buy new clothes and even a dorm room!
Best of all is that it is free and does not need to pay for membership.


By the way, glad to see someone who spells words correctly and see with grammar (:

Rocky said...

try runescape is a good free online game based on a gentleman and LVLS fight and good things is the graphics for an online game is based, is not a lvl and let me say clubpeunguin average or better than if thats ur looking for something so is the game for U!

Me too the rescue! said...

If you want to love clubpenguin fantage
fantage but I tink is better than clubpenguin
It is my opion

http://fantage.com/

Post a Comment